1973 Ford Mustang Convertible
Recently purchased from an estate, the previous owner was in the process of restoring and building this Mustang into a custom Mach 1 tribute.
Mach 1 features:
• Hood with functional Ram Air and twist-style hood lock pins
• Front and Rear Spoilers
• Rear valance with dual exhaust cutouts (not installed)
• Pop-open gas cap (new in the box)
• Ram Air air cleaner assembly (new in the box)
• Sport side mirror with remote
• Two 14×6 and two 14×7 slotted aluminum rims (not installed)
• Reupholstered seats with new foam
• New Dash Pad
• New Carpet
• New Grant wood/stainless steel steering wheel
• Factory gauge package 8k tach, OIL, ALT and TEMP
• Philco AM Radio
This is a two owner Mustang with the original 302-2V mated to a 3-speed manual transmission. I believe the 67k miles showing on the odometer are actual. It runs and drives ok, 3rd gear synchro makes noise, it has power front disc brakes, the brakes are in good condition, the battery is new, all of the fluids are clean, it was never equipped with power steering, the suspension feels worn and should be rebuilt. You could probably drive this car a good distance just the way it is.
See this car now on ebay
The price is $7,900 and it’s worth every dollar,
but serious offers will be considered.
This vehicle is SOLD
Click on any image to view full size.
Sold to the Mustang Museum of American in Odenville, Alabama
It will be restored and displayed as part of their collection